Customer service is at the heart of everything we do at Liberty Medical Specialties. Whether it's choosing the correct piece of home medical equipment, oxygen or respiratory equipment, negative pressure wound therapy, home infusion therapy or enteral therapy, we are here for one reason... to make your life more comfortable!
We have 10 locations through North and South Carolina to serve you. Each location has professionals on staff including Pharmacists, Nurses, Respiratory Care Practitioners, and Equipment Delivery Technicians. They are here to answer questions, aid in product selection and provide training and consultations. We deliver to over 70 counties in 3 states. Your health and well being are too important to trust to just anyone, so visit Liberty Medical Specialties today.
Customer Service provided for our customers include:
- Covering over 70 counties in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Product education to client
- On-time delivery and service
- Retail showrooms for product selections
- Walk-in sales and service hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 24/7 On-Call Service for Emergencies
- Special orders accepted with advance deposit/payment
- Evaluation of client for specialized products
- Evaluation of client's home and workplace for wheelchair accessibility
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Rework of denied claims
- Instruction on equipment operation and safety to client, family and caregiver
- Follow-up with physicians (progress and compliance)
- User compliance reports
- Much, much more!
Questions? Visit our contact page to find the location and phone number of the Liberty Medical
in your area.