Liberty Medical Specialties has been providing home medical equipment and home infusion therapy in North Carolina since 1993. Our highly qualified staff of over 100 includes those with many important professional designations including Pharmacists, RN's, LPN's, Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioners and Certified Dieticians, as well as Certified Pharmacy Technicians and Certified Delivery Technicians. These professionals can assist patients, caregivers and physicians in finding the correct home medical equipment, respiratory equipment and services, as well as negative pressure wound therapy, home infusion therapy, and enteral therapy. We have 10 locations in North and South Carolina, with at least one convenient to you. See our homepage for a complete listing under the Contact Us tab.
More of what Liberty Medical Specialties offers:
- We deliver oxygen equipment and supplies, hospital beds, wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs, electric scooters, and seat lift chairs
- 24 hour on-call service
- A variety of our services include antibiotics, pain management, immunoglobulin, growth hormones, biologics, total parenteral nutrition, and hydration therapy
- Oxygen equipment, aerosol equipment, CPAP / BIPAP / RAD systems, and pulse oximetry
- A home infusion therapy pharamacy
- We are a provider for Medicare
Liberty Medical Specialties is a proud member of:
Meet Our Team
Questions? Visit our contact page to find the location and phone number of the Liberty Medical in your area.